We're excited that the spring weather has arrived early! Our schedule is taking shape and we wanted to touch base with you about potential projects you might have in mind for this spring & summer, as well as what your routine maintenance needs might be.
Each year, Pleasant Hill strengthens our knowledge, skills and equipment to provide you with the highest quality garden, tree, landscape, hardscape, property care, and property management services. We utilize only the best products available and purchase locally whenever possible in order to exceed your expectations!
Here are some things we want you to know about our company:
- We have a new website: pleasanthillpropertyservices.com;
- We are certified by the Department of Environmental Protection in Erosion & Sedimentation Control Practices;
- We work regularly with Code Enforcement officers and Soil & Water Conservation Districts throughout the area regarding Shoreland Zoning issues;
- We continue to advance our training in permeable systems to design and install gardens, patios, walkways, walls and outdoor kitchens to effectively manage stormwater runoff;
- We offer year-round property care packages;
- We make our own line of artisan stone flowerpots for sale! Check out our new Facebook page, Pleasant Hill Cast Stone;
- We are an active member of the Maine Landscape & Nursery Association and are currently helping to launch the new Maine Flower Show, its inaugural debut set for early spring of 2017 at Thompson's Point in Portland, Maine;
- You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Houzz.com.
Some dates to keep in mind:
* Norway Brewing Co opens in mid-April with a Grand Opening scheduled for early May! We installed the beer garden paver patio!
We look forward to hearing from you!